Messianic Torah Study
Study the Old Testament to find deeper understanding of the New Testament. Yashua (Jesus) was a Jew, born under the Law of Moses, who taught salvation by faith through grace from the Hebrew Scriptures--the Old Testament. He was God manifest in the flesh. His atoning death and resurrection provide salvation from the penalty of sin. Salvation is available to whoever accepts Him as the perfect sacrifice required by God as set forth in the Torah. "Torah" is the five books of Moses (Genesis-Deuteronomy). The Torah is a record of everything God has done and is doing from Creation through Redemption and the Millenial Reign.
Yashua taught about God's kingdom to Hebrew disciples, using Hebrew Scriptures and Hebrew thought patterns. We have sometimes overlooked the meaning of His words because we didn't understand the Hebrew culture He lived in.
Understanding the Hebrew roots of Christianity is essential to understanding Yashua's message and applying it to our lives today. Our goal is to increase our understanding of how God intends for us to live so that we may draw closer to Him. We study the Torah and the rest of the Bible including the prophetic books, the Gospels, and the Apostolic writings (New Testament).
One of our visitors said, "Now that I am studying the Torah, the rest of the Bible makes a lot more sense!"
Weekly Worship and Study
- Meet together as a Messianic congregation to worship and study the Bible on the Sabbath day --
- WINTER Start Time: 2:30 PM
- SUMMER Start Time: 3:30 PM
- SUMMER start time effective March 22, 2014
- Follow a systematic schedule that covers the five books of Torah (Genesis-Deuteronomy) in one year.
- Study the New Testament as a fulfillment of the Old, and the Old Testament as prophetic of the New.
- The study method has been called the "dialog method" (midrash), because there is ample opportunity for questions and answers and discussion of the meaning of the Scripture.
Estudio Mesiánica de Torah en Español
- más información: llame a Jessee 256-642-9516 email: jesusvillarreal36(at)yahoo.com
We celebrate the Biblical feast days outlined in Leviticus 23. Note that these are not the feast days of the Jews, nor of the Christians. Leviticus 23:2 says that these are God's feast days
Occasionally we have visiting speakers come to town for in-depth teaching. Let us know if you would like to receive an email announcement.
3414 Blue Spring Rd.
Huntsville, Alabama 35810
Sabbath (Saturday) 3:30 PM
Our location is on the east side of Blue Spring Rd., 0.3 mile north of Sparkman Dr. and 0.3 mile south of Mastin Lake Rd. It is in the same small shopping center with TONEY'S BARBER SHOP. Look for the HUGE number on the front of the building:
Effective March 22, 2014:
Summer Start time of 3:30 PM.